Sunday 7 July 2013

Marleen DT

Hi Guys..

It is my turn to show a bit of inspiration for this months challenge..

Sadly it is also my last post for this amazing Challenge DT.
Due to way to few hours in the day, Ive had to cut down my DT's.

But I still have this last card to show you.

The image for this card is from our sponcer, LEJ Design.




This is a really pretty image, and I really wanted it to be center of attention on my card. So I kept the rest of the card really simple. I embossed the background card stock and just added a die cut corners. Really simple ans a greeting can always be added..

Hope you like and good luck in the challenge.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and love the paper piercing around the edges.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this digi and I love how you have used it x

    ReplyDelete