Tuesday 31 December 2013

December Challenge - Working With A Sketch

Wow - how on Earth did we get to December already!
What a busy year - but oh so much fun as well!
Before we get started on this months challenge I wanted to say a massive thank you to all of you.... thank you for stopping by our little space in the blog world, thank you for leaving lovely comments on our posts (we always appreciate you taking the time out to do that) and thank you for entering our challenge every month. You are all really talented and you all inspire us too. So thank you x
I also wanted to say a massive thank you to my design team, they are a very talented bunch. Over the year we have seen a few changes - and over the next month you will see the new dt members popping by with their inspirational projects, so do keep popping back as they introduce themselves. I know they are all very excited and really looking forward to working with the team.
I also wanted to say a massive thank you to all of our sponsors this year.... we have had wonderful images to work with and have enjoyed working with them all x

So for this months challenge our sponsor is ....... me!
I have designed a sketch or 4 for you to work with.... all you need to do is pick one of these sketches and use that as you template/guide to create your project.
Here are the sketches....

I have used sketch number 3 on my inspiration card...
You can twist the sketch around and add some extra bits too.....
Here is my card.....

The prize this month will be a goody bag of crafting goodies....
So, now over to you..... pick your sketch - have a look at the rules (check them out in the side bar) - create your project and then link it to your blog post here....
Remember to let us know what sketch you have used (you can do this by putting the sketch number with your name when you enter.

I am really looking forward to seeing what you create with the sketches.
Happy crafting
Nikki x


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sketch options, the cute sample and your comment. My entry #1 is sketch #1. Sorry I got in a hurry and forgot to add that info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all Dorothy, I guessed from your entry! Good Luck xx

      Delete
  2. What nice Sketches und beautiful Card. Wish you a happy Weekend .
    Haugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete