Saturday 11 January 2014

Anything Goes Janet

Welcome to the first Crafting Cafe challenge of 2014 which is of course
Anything Goes

Our Sponsors this month are The Stamping Boutique and this is one of there lovely images they have allowed us to use. The prize this month is 3 images of your choice, so why not have  go and see if you can win.


This is the card I have made using there umbrella image. My idea was for a baby girl card. I hope you get a little inspiration from it. 
Pop back again soon and you will see what ideas our other talented DT members have made.

Janet x

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Janet, love the brightness of this one hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous. So love the pink with touches of yellow.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is so wonderful. I love the Details.
    Hugs, Anja ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Janet! The colours are fab & I love all the little details!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete