Sunday 19 January 2014

Anything Goes - Mags

Hi Folks
Mags here to share a little inspiration for our Anything Goes challenge.

Our sponsor for this month is The Stamping Boutique and I used a gorgeous image called Rocking Horse.


As you can see I decided to decorate a gift bag.  I used all papers and embellishments that I have had in my stash for quite a long time.  I coloured the image using promarkers and the lettering is a die cut. 
For more details just pop by my blog.

Thanks for popping by and do hope that you will join in the challenge.  Look out for more inspiration from the design team througout the month.

Bye for now
Mags
xx

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful Card.
    Have an nice day, hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mags, this is just gorgeous! Everyone likes a beautiful gift bag!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete