Thursday 20 February 2014

February Challenge - Emboss It!

The February challenge here at the Crafting Cafe is Embossing. Our sponsor this month is WOW embossing powders. Please join in, you could win a fab prize.

Your can choose to do either wet or dry embossing



For my card I used the Cracked Glass technique. I stamped and coloured the butterfly with Distress Pens Then I covered the mountboard with Perfect Medium before applying WOW! Embossing Ultra High Clear Powder. I repeated this three times to get a thick coverage. Then I let it cool before bending the whole piece to give a cracked look. Finally I applied a dark brown ink with Cut N Dry Foam to highlight the cracks.For more on this project you can visit my blog 

Pop back again for lots more inspiration from my fellow DT members.

No comments:

Post a Comment