Tuesday 30 September 2014

September challenge - Shades of one

Thank you to everyone who joined in with last months challenge, all of the design team have loved looking at your wonderful creations and visiting all of your blogs. You are all very talented.

This month the Crafting Cafe challenge theme is 'Shades of One'....... so, feel free to use whatever colour makes you happy, we just want to see lots of shades of one colour. Time to get your pencils, inks or pens out.... but don't worry, if you don't like to colour you could always use lots of shades of paper and create a paper piecing work of art. Whatever you do, we can't wait to see it!

We have 2 sponsors this month......



Watch this space to see all the great things the design team create over the month to inspire you.
To get the ball rolling here are two cards that I have made using images provided by both sponsors.

This one is using an image from Bugaboo (I adore working with the Bugaboo images),


and this one is an image from Scribble and scrap (I love this image - it looks just like one of my nieces)


I'll pop some close ups of these cards and a few others onto my blog. You can find that here....

Happy crafting
Nikki & The Crafting Cafe Design Team x


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting such a wonderful challenge! The DT's cards are so gorgeous! This is my first visit to your blog and I'm so happy to participate. I look forward to joining you on a regular basis! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for posting this challenge and for showing us your cards. I particularly lurve the purple one - scrumptious!!!

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete