Sunday 30 November 2014

November Challenge - Not a card

Hi everyone, it's time for a brand new challenge here at 
The Crafting Cafe
A huge thank you to everyone who took part in last month's Think Pink challenge
 & to those of you who visited the design team blogs. 
We really enjoyed visiting your blogs too.

This month we have a different kind of challenge for you. 
The theme is
'Not A Card'
 Always a challenge for those card makers among us!

To make it even more fun, we have two amazing sponsors this month

Delicious Doodles
Who are offering one lucky winner their choice of 4 images from their shop
Here' my inspiration project


I added Teri's awesome Bark At The Moon image to a candle


Here it is packaged with a little matching gift tag!


View artbymiran badge copy.jpg in slide show

Who are offering one lucky winner their choice of 3 images from their shop

Here's a bit about the company:-
Hello I am Mi Ran artist and owner of Artbymiran, I was born in Seoul, South Korea. I grew up with Korean and Japanese Manga. In my childhood, I loved drawing and making my own little stories. I moved to Canada in my late 20s, where I reside with my husband.

I have worked on a variety of publications, ranging from children's to contemporary adult genres. I have contributed as an artist and colorist. I also worked as a graphic artist and layout designer for non-comic publications. For several years I was able to share my passion through teaching art to elementary school aged children. These experiences have influenced my recent artwork.

I am excited to have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters.
I love to share my art. I love thinking of new images, and it’s so fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art.

My designer’s creations can be seen on my blog 

 Now, on to my inspiration project!



I've made a wine bottle tag with a little pocket on the front

 


the image, supplied by Artbymiran is 
Christmas Elf isn't it scrummy!
More about this on my blog

Remember, the DT will be posting their projects over the next month 
so there will be lots of different ideas to inspire you!

Happy crafting
xXx  Dawn, Nikki & the Crafting Cafe Team  xXx

9 comments:

  1. Love the candle and tag this is just beautiful. And the little wine bottle tag is a fantastic idea for Christmas giving. :D Thanks for the great inspiration and hosting a great theme for the November Challenge. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge and inspiration :)
    Amelia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely projects from everyone. Thank you for a fun challenge and letting me playing along.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creations and inspirations from the DT...thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fabulous candle, and wine bottle label! Love the challenge theme too.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Schöne Projekte habt ihr gearbeitet.
    Liebe Grüße, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was fun to play along with something other than a card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous challenge so nice not to make a card and lots of inspiration from the Dt's xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!! Love both of them!! Amazing!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete